UP-1 Lambda Stylus Polisher
How To Use
- Place the tone-arm on the armrest.
- Hold UP-1 so that the cleaning / brush face is on top.
- Hold the switch 3-1 or 3-2 of this UP-1 and vibrate the cleaning brush 2 and lightly press it from under the regenerative tension.
- The cleaning brush 2 vibrates in three-dimensional directions, left and right, front and rear, up and down, and the needle tip is polished at the same time as removing dirt and dust adhering to the stylus tip. The driving
- time is several seconds to ten seconds.
- Stain adhering to the root of the stylus will be easier to remove by softening with water or electrolysis water.
- When finishing, move the cleaning brush downward or forward from the stylus tip and disconnect it .
- Remove the dust from UP-1 using the separate brush that comes with UP-1.